Global Cosmetics’ production process is divided into five critical stages. From acceptance of raw material to delivery we assure a smooth manufacturing process. Every stage is managed under the safest protocols and procedures. Our CNAs and quality standards are the highest possible, ensuring each product is both safe and effective.
Acceptance of Raw Materials and Packaging:
- Materials order checklist
- Raw material disinfection and temperature controlling
- Generated inspection sheet in the system; afterwards it’s passed on to the Quality Control Team
- Internal identification via our barcode system
- Weighing system to weigh and re-weigh raw material one by one
- System alarms for suspension of work in case of discrepancies in weight
Micro-organism Screenings and Inspection:
- Inspecting raw materials’ colors, scents and textures
- Micro-organism screenings for contamination detection
- Water content test, Viscosity test, Vibration test
Mixing and Filling:
- Once materials are measured, the barcode system will confirm the materials
- After confirmation, the materials will be mixed and distributed in the relevant manufacturing machines
- The manufacturing process includes dissolution, charging, cooling, filtering
- Formulations will be filled in appropriate packaging
Appearance testing and inspection of semi-finished and finished products:
- Inspection of semi-finished and finished products for their colors, textures, and scents in the same way our customers would inspect them
- Shelf-life testing of finished products
- After having passed all tests and screenings, products are passed on to the warehouse
- Products pass through our automated system to be shipped to our customers worldwide.
We are here for all your business needs and questions.
Please feel free to contact us on your queries and we will get back within 24 hours.