Our factory is equipped for innovation, automation, and smart-factory technologies to run a smooth and safe supply chain.
Factory Size: 150,000 square meters.
Location: Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, China.
Production plant: Three production buildings, 11 floors, 17,000 square meters total workshop area.
- Two raw material warehouses equipped with a fully automated intake and delivery system. Our warehouse is also managed with a fool-proof bar code system, controlled through our ERP system.
- One Finished Product warehouse covering 3000 square meters.
- One high ceiling accessories and packaging warehouse covering 3800 square meters, which consists of three levels and one carton and packaging warehousing that covers 8000 square meters.
Monthly Production Capacity:
- Toiletries 7.5 million pcs.
- Lipstick 2.5 million pcs.
- Another color cosmetics 1.2 million pcs.
- Parfum and fragrance mist 1.5 million pcs.
- Assembly 1,200,000 sets.
To keep pace with the competitive market, we continuously shift our workshops from man-power driven to semi-automation by investing every year in modern equipment and lean process optimization.
Stainless steel storage tank for weighing and delivery for common bulk raw materials
Fully automatic, program controlled, emulsion tank
CIP hot water generation system
Bulk Filling Workshops:
Fully automatic bottle filling lines (4 lines)
Fully automatic tube filling lines (6 lines)
Sheet mask filling line
Color Cosmetics Workshops
Korean-imported automatic lipstick filling machines (3 lines),
Fully or semi-automatic stainless steel mold lipstick machine (2 lines)
Four-color swirl cream filling machine
Various color filling facilities such as mascara, lip gloss tube, godet filling, etc.
6 sets of Fusion tanks and chill and filter facilities
Two maturation rooms occupy 700 square meters containing 80 500L stainless steel maturation tanks.
Fully automatic glass bottle filling and crimping machine
2 semi-automatic EDP filling machines
Water Purification System
Factory capabilities employ the state-of-the-art techniques of Reverse Osmosis (RO) and Electro-deionization (EDI), removing ions or electrolytes to produce ultrapure water.